Freelux B.V. is focused on the design, development and marketing of innovative electrotechnical products for lighting control and energy management in homes and buildings.
- Since 2003 we have been active in the European installation market mainly as a producer, manufacturer and developer of private label products for several large international customers.
- Started in-house product development and production in Vietnam in 2010 with the goal of short time-to-market and competitive pricing.
- As of 2021, we have returned to the Dutch market with new proprietary products for business application.
Freelux products build a solid bridge between the often already present wired functionality and the desired latest wireless technology with additional functions. Smart and simple!
Originally Dutch - Vietnam Origin
Freelux is now a Dutch-Vietnamese company with more than 20 years of experience in LED dim topologies, energy monitors and wireless protocols. Owner - CTO Andries Pasma, himself once employed at an installation company and a decade at Philips, started the company in 2003 in the Netherlands and has been leading product development and production in Vietnam since 2010.
Sales & Marketing manager Henk de Kroon is based in the Netherlands and is the point of contact for the Dutch market. The in-house Vietnamese production stands for quality at an excellent price - exactly how Freelux wants to be in the market!
Freelux products can range from a standalone consumer solution for intrusion prevention or diverse dimmers to conceptual applications for lighting control and energy management in homes or buildings.
A wide range of "ordinary" digital LED rotary dimmers with or without additional function options such as built-in time functions: lag, random and time switch/ scene function.
The patented WIIS® concept, a wireless product program of switches, dimmers and controllers for LED lighting, consisting of two building blocks, a base element and a button module. You simply build the base element into the wall. The button module adds an intelligent (wireless) application of your choice in addition to control.
The new COMeWALL® residential concept, consisting of flexible prefabricated combinations of smart sockets & light controls for energy indication and wireless switching is being further developed.
Related products Sensors & other including the successful twilight switch set, energy meters and smart plugs.
Products under development based on market demands or future developments.
All products are our intellectual property, developed by us and produced in-house in Vietnam. Distribution is handled by sister organization Oringe NBC B.V.
Freelux B.V. is a technology partner for various suppliers of electrotechnical solutions. From development support to commissioned production of OEM/ODM products is part of our expertise.
Many of our products are distributed by reputable customers under their own brand in the DIY and professional installation sector. Customer-specific requirements and wishes are effectively converted into affordable product solutions.
- thinking technology partner for led controls;
- in-house product development;
- short lead time from factory to customer;
- a better price/performance ratio through short lines;
- Dutch owner with Vietnamese footprint;
- delivery from NL warehouse is optional.
Please feel free to contact us for more information!Contact